- Webinar 2: TOPSpro Enterprise and CalJOBS Data Training (September 16, 2019)
- Webinar 3: Community of Practice – Data (February 10, 2020)
- Adding CalJOBS ID for an Existing Student in TE – Instructions
- Designating Title I-III-IV CoEnrollment in TE – Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions: Data Protocols – FAQs
- Selecting Barriers to Employment – Instructions
- Selecting Short Term Services – Instructions
- Selecting Student Goals – Instructions
- Using the EL Co-Enrollment Designation in TE – Screenshots for data entry using the EL Co-enrollment Designation in TOPSpro Enterprise
- Using the ELCOE Designation in TE – Instructions
- Webinar 1: CA Immigration + Workforce Webinar (November 13, 2019)
- Public Charge Rule – This document provides explanation about public charge rule and what workforce development advocates should know about it.
- Pathways to Services, Referral, and Enrollment – This policy document provides guidance to service providers by establishing the procedures regarding verifying work authorization and making services accessible to all populations in California.
Workforce During COVID-19 Emergency Response
- Delivering Quality Remote Services Resource Packet – A Toolkit for Case Managers and ELL Navigators
- June 2020 ELL Co-enrollment Pilot COP Call Slide Deck – Slides from June 2020 grantee COP call centered on the challenges and successes of shifting project models toward virtual service delivery. Recording of the call available below.
- ELL Co-Enrollment Pilot Project Resource Guide – Platforms and Tools for Engaging Clients Remotely
- Webinar 4: Engaging with Clients Remotely – Overcoming Digital Literacy Barriers and Best Practices for Remote Client Case Management Engagement Call Slide Deck and Recording
- WIOA COVID FAQ’s – Federal and State WIOA Guidance provided to Local Areas during COVID-19 emergency
- Information for Essential Workers During COVID-19 – Cal/OSHA Guidance on Requirements to Protect Workers from Coronavirus
General Program Management
- English Language Learners Navigator Initiative – A collection of resources developed by local partnerships serving English learners, including outreach materials in multiple languages, program flow charts, and lessons from the first round of ELL Co-Enrollment pilots are available on the CA WDB website.
- Opening Doors of Opportunity – The full evaluation of the ELL Co-Enrollment Navigator Pilot of 2017-2018 can be found here or by clicking the link below. This report details the site teams and their programs while highlighting best practices from the implementation teams and suggestions for the future. (For the link, use the PDF titled ELL-Navigator-Final-Evaluation-May-2019)
- A new report by the National Skills Coalition helps make the case for changing policy and building partnerships to serve English learners. The report explores racial and ethnic disparities in attainment and access; systemic barriers to equitable workforce training and quality employment, and why advancing equity is a moral imperative. To learn more, read NSC’s new publication, “The Roadmap for Racial Equity: An imperative for workforce development advocates.”
- Strategic Co-enrollment – Unified Plan Partners – This policy provides the guidance and establishes the procedures regarding California’s strategic co-enrollment. While this policy is not a mandate, this strategy is highly encouraged and supported under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) and the California Unified Strategic Workforce Development Plan (State Plan).
- Work in Crisis: A Leadership Workshop for Workforce Development