Courageous Progress is all about coming together as workforce leaders to discuss the coming challenges and facing them, head on. Whether you are an organization attempting to provide key services to a targeted population, a business looking to access and maintain a talented labor pool, a group of workforce partners looking to develop leveraged access points, a workforce region consisting of many stakeholders…a state…or even the Nation; we must work intentionally to connect our strategies to program design and delivery as we move into the “new economy”.
Meeting of the Minds in Monterey Conference 2022
September 6 – 8, 2022
Monterey Marriott Hotel
Member: Early Bird Rate, $649 until 8/5/2022 – Regular rate, $699.00
Non Member: Early Bird Rate, $749 until 8/5/2022 – Regular rate, $799.00
CA State Partners: DOR, STATE BOARD, ETP, OAE & EDD Conference Rate $665.00
Presenter: Presenting and attending- Full Conference Rate $615.00, Presenter One Day Rate $449
Virtual Ticket: View LIVE General Sessions (4 or more sessions) $200.00
Onsite: You are welcome to join us at conference time $850 onsite registration
- With just few clicks you can register for the conference today. Our registration system will accommodate the single registrant or multiple registrations for an agency or company. NOTE – If you are registering more than one person, please use their name and contact information, CC Email Address would be used for who ever is fiscally responsible for payment. Enter “SAVE” after each person when you are entering multiple people, then “Add Attendee”, when complete click on “Finish & Pay”. Attendee(s) cell phone numbers are used for receiving their conference badge.
- If you require special accommodations please email CWA @ email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8/1/2022 ; After deadline, special accommodations will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Exhibitors & Sponsors, please select the appropriate ticket and enter your password for your included registration. Should you have any trouble registering, please contact Matt Hidalgo, CWA Conference Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Scheduled snacks, meals and welcome reception hors d’oeuvres are included with all full conference registrations only.
- If you need help with registration please contact Monica Sobala or Xue Lor via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Lodging/Hotel Room Block
Guests can make reservations at the Monterey Marriott clicking this Hotel Room Block link or by calling Marriott reservations at 1-877-901-6632. Callers will need to mention “CWA Meeting of the Minds” in order to receive the discounted rate of $203.00 nightly. All reservations must be on or before the cut-off date of August 16, 2022; unless the room block sells out beforehand.
Call For Presentations
The California Workforce Association is seeking to highlight the most innovative and strategic collaborations, programs, principals, and partnerships which can showcase the work that you are all doing today to reimagine the world of work as we know it.
CWA Meeting of the Minds Proposal Period:
Tuesday, June 21, 2022 through Friday, July 15, 2022
Proposers are encouraged to submit prior to this date.
Workshop Announcement By
Friday, July 29, 2022
Conference Hotel Information
Monterey Marriott: 350 Calle Principal, Monterey, CA 93940
Cancellations must be received by email only: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, 8/5/2022 to qualify for a refund, a $100.00 cancellation fee will apply. There will be absolutely no refunds for cancellations after 8/5/2022. Individuals that have not canceled by that date may send another person in their place.
CWA COVID PRECAUTIONS DURING MMM 2022
Attendees and staff are encouraged to wear a mask throughout the conference regardless of vaccination status. It is not required unless the state or County of Monterey mandates it. Hand sanitizer will be available at the registration table, and throughout the conference hotel for all.
If you have been exposed to Covid 19, feel sick or have a fever, please do not attend.