CWA Member Postings
OC VIRTUAL ONE STOP LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (LMS)
- The Orange County Workforce Development Board in partnership with Orange County Community Resources provides information and guidelines for learning management system vendors to submit proposals that will lead to the engagement of a company qualified to deliver the best and most comprehensive online Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act virtual Services and training services to support the Orange County One-Stop system and other One-Stop system partnering organizations
bidsync-app-web/vendor/links/ BidDetail.xhtml?bidid=2065197& roundId=null
- The Workforce Development Board of Ventura County (WDB) and the Human Services Agency (HSA) of the County of Ventura issued two competitive Requests for Proposals (RFP) to seek qualified organizations to provide the following as subrecipients of federal Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) funds:
- Comprehensive Youth Services- Seeking a subrecipient to operate a comprehensive array of workforce and supportive services to economically disadvantaged youth in Ventura County. We anticipate up to $1,070,000 will be available for this RFP.
- Rapid Response – Business Retention and Layoff Aversion– Seeking a subrecipient to operate a countywide layoff aversion and business retention project in compliance with federal WIOA – Rapid Response regulations. Services to be provided also include an incumbent worker training program. We anticipate up to $120,000 will be available for this RFP.
Potential bidders must register in the to review the full RFP and submit a proposal at https://ventura.bonfirehub.
- The Orange County Workforce Development Board is hiring for the following positions:
Equus Workforce Solutions, formerly known as ResCare Workforce Services, is hiring for the following positions in San Jose, California:
Quality Assurance Manager
WIOA Program Supervisor, Adult and Dislocated Worker
WIOA Reporting Specialist
Business Services and Training Manager
Interested candidates please click the link below to access the website, then click the Equus Workforce Solutions Centers button to apply: https://equusworks.com/
- Workforce Alliance of the North Bay is seeking a Development Specialist. To learn more, please click here https://www.
Apprenticeship Program Wins
The first apprenticeship program offered at Sacramento State, where participants earn a professional certificate, a promotion and a pay raise, has won a prestigious award and a congratulatory message from Sacramento’s mayor.