With 4 Days, 12 Hours till CWA’s Youth@Work 2018 starts. Our Staff is very excited to share this amazing conference with our attendees.
CLICK HERE> Youth@Work Conference Program for all of the conference plenaries, sessions, and events. Reminder that your full conference registration also gets you into the Pre-Conference Sessions are FREE!
GENERAL CONFERENCE INFO
- Conference dress is business casual / we will be in a hotel setting, dressing in layers is suggested
- While some meals, coffee and snacks are provided with your conference registration you will be on your own for; Day 1- Breakfast & Lunch, while there will be Hors d’oeuvre during the 1st Day Welcome Reception, you may want to plan for light dinner. Day 2- plan for your own dinner before or after the Improv Comedy Showcase. Day 3- The conference ends at Noon.
- Check in kiosk will be open everyday starting at 8:00 AM
- We will provide a single hard copy of the conference program to Full-Conference Attendees only. There is a Youth@Work Conference App provided by G*STARS, http://YW2018.gstars.net You can view the conference sessions and events, personalize your schedule, read and tweet live, find room locations and provide conference feedback.
- Conference Exhibitors will be located on the 1st floor and will be on-site Tuesday, January 9th thru the late afternoon January, 10th be sure to drop in and get connected. CLICK HERE for hotel map
THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSORS & SUPPORTERS
- PREMIUM SPONSOR – San Bernardino County Workforce Development Board
- PLATINUM SPONSOR – Employment Development Department
- GOLD PLUS SPONSOR – Grant Associates & underwriter for the 2018 Dwight Brydie Scholarships
- GOLD SPONSOR – G*Stars / AGS Data Systems
- SILVER SPONSORS – CASAS, City of Los Angeles Workforce Development Board, Employment Training Panel ,Geographic Solutions, 5 Keys Schools & Programs, Literacy Pro
- SUPPORTING PARTNERS California Workforce Development Board, California Department of Rehabilitation ,Foundation for California Community Colleges
STILL TIME TO REGISTER
There is still time to register at the online rates from now thru January 5th. Click Here For Reg Rates
- WORKCON 2018, May 2-4, San Diego Hilton Resort (Mission Bay). Registrations and Call For Presenters will be open approx. 30 days from the end of Youth@Work 2018.
- Meeting of the Minds in Monterey (MMM), September 4-6, 2018, Monterey Marriott Hotel. Registrations and Call for Presenters will be open approx. 30 days from the end of WORKCON 2018.
Safe travels to all our attendees – See you at Youth@Work 2018!